Click the links further below for each numbered trail destination to see trail maps, driving directions to trailheads, conservation history & photo galleries.
Click the town-wide map at the right to view paved bicycle trails (shown in red) and the locations of the fourteen numbered trail destinations.
We're so glad you are curious about discovering the many trails in Harwich and all that they offer including scenic vistas, diverse habitats, and opportunities to see wildlife. The trail map links below are easily viewable on your smartphone. For a printed hard copy trail guide, please visit any of the numbered conservation destinations and pick up your guide at the trailhead kiosk. We also supply the Harwich Chamber of Commerce (#1 Schoolhouse Road, Harwich Port, 02646) with trail guides.
Thank you for supporting our land preservation, stewardship, and educational work. Together, we make a lasting, local difference for land, water, wildlife, and people. Enjoy exploring the great outdoors!
- Sand Pond Woodlands
- Bell’s Neck Conservation Lands
- A. Janet DeFulvio Wildlife Sanctuary Boardwalk
- Coy’s Brook Woodlands
- Lee Baldwin Memorial Woodlands
- Texeira Conservation Lands
- Hinckleys Pond – Herring River Headwaters Preserve
- William & Barbara Hacker Wildlife Sanctuary and Town Island Pond Conservation Lands
- Thompson’s Field Conservation Area
- Robert F. Smith Cold Brook Preserve
- Cornelius Pond Woodlands
- Pleasant Bay Woodlands
- D. Isabel Smith Monomoy River Conservation Lands
- Muddy Creek Headwaters Preserve